kubo is a unique, fun way to get around the city. This “pickup truck on two wheels” can carry anything you need, from your daily necessities to a new iMac. And it’s 100% electric! Pre-order your own kubo today! T-shirts and hooded sweatshirts are also available.
Check out more images of kubo here!
- 45 mph top speed, up to 50 miles per charge
- 3 kW high-torque rear hub motor with regen braking, front disc brake
- On-board charger: charge in a few hours from any standard outlet
- 22″ square cargo area with rails, hooks, and loops to secure anything you want to carry
- 300 lbs capacity, cargo + rider
- Adjustable height seat to accommodate riders from 5’0″ to 6’5″
- Small lockable stow compartment and under-seat storage, perfect for extra bungee cords, phone, etc.
- Integrated digital speedometer, odometer, and voltmeter (battery indicator)
- LED headlight and tail light
- Designed and manufactured in San Francisco, California
- Current estimated production date and price: summer 2014 for $6000 USD